Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Mixed Thoughts

Okay so I am sitting here writing this confusing blog and I delete the whole thing. I am not sure what I am trying to say except. I am letting a situation control me. I have given it up to God but I still have feelings attached to this problem. This problem is making me feel like a failure and selfish. It makes me feel to much for myself and draws my focus from God. I don't know where or what made this thoughts and feelings come to my head but they are there and are not going away. I know I have to deal with this "thing." but how? It is tearing my up inside because I hate feeling this way. I know I am not a failure but if I cannot deal with the first problem that come up, then what good am I in a leadership role? The selfish part speaks for itself. Why has God put this situation in my path at this point in my life? Some say it is because he feels I am strong enough to work through it and some say it is a test. I hate tests. I know I cannot deal with this without God. I cannot figure that one out. Why do I feel this way? I dread the thought that this problem is putting the focus to much on myself, I feel like the spotlight is no longer on God. Maybe I am making a mountain out of mole hill and maybe these feelings are justified. How do I know? I know I am to leave it up to God. I just wish these feelings would go away. I am sure I have not put everything I am feeling or thinking into words but it is the jift of it. I have had one of those ARGH weeks and feel a little better but know I have to confront this problem head on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss-buggy said...

It's a very hard thing to do, to hand it over to God. I don't know what is on your heart but God doe and He will help you. He won't leave you and He will guide you through the situation. It may have come up now because God wants you to deal with it now. He feels that the time has come and that you are strong enough to go through it. It wouldn't be coming up if God felt it wasn't time yet. No matter how hard you try to push it away He will keep bringing it to the surface. If it is something He wants dealt with it will stay lingering until He feels that it is done. Then a weight will be lifted.
I don't know what to say except trust God. It is hard - I know but He loves you and knows you can handle it. It isn't being selfish. If it's weighing you down then it needs to be tended to. Somethings are brought out just so that once they are dealt with we can feel even closer to God.
I will pray. Know that we are there for you if you need anyone. You know my numbers.
I love you. So does God.
You, Tysey, are strong IN the Lord. (I love that affirmation)
"even though you fail, you are not a failure" (BAttlefield of the mind) You are not a failure!!

Lord, I ask for you to provide Tysey with any guidance she needs and help her with what is weighing on her heart. I thank you that you will not leave her and that this may be the right time for her to figure things out. Thank you Father for being with her and supporting her. In your name I pray. Amen

8:21 a.m.  
Blogger Luke Sims said...

Dont hand anything over to a deity. Handle it yourself

7:36 a.m.  
Blogger Tysey said...

Why not? He is doing a much better job then I ever could.

11:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home