Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Mind if I rant?

Are you wondering what my life has been like since my last post? I have been in email contact with this person I was struggling to forgive. I wrote him a huge email on everything I was feeling and he blew me off. That's right. He told me that I had him mistaken for someone else and that he would never do those things to me. At first I couldn't care less, but now it kinda makes me mad. I felt better after the email was sent and I feel I reached a point of forgiveness. I wonder how anyone can do what he did to me and not remember. It doesn't hurt as much anymore and I do feel I am better for talking to this person but still........ I feel I am not done there but don't know where to go now. I told him that what I went through has given me some strong characteristics and they are the ones I hate about myself. I am trying beat this things but am struggling. I have a big trust issue, I am sure I have said it before. I am the type of person who use to trust a lot of people and then something happened that just made me snap. Now if I have a problem I fully trust God and.............hmmmmm, yup that's it. I know I can come to people to talk and I have a couple....okay 2 people I feel even a little comfortable coming to and I do. With them tho I always feel guarded and I shouldn't. That is what I hate. I know these people (you know who you are) won't judge me, yell at me or tell everyone else behind my back but I am still afraid. Then I feel like I am not respecting their friendship enough and I feel horrible for feeling this way about them. When it comes right down to it I love these people a whole lot and would love it for just one day to be able to come to them(if I needed to) and not have any fear. Like for example, I wanted to tell one of these people all this on Sunday but when that person asked if I still needed to talk I said no. I guess it comes back down to letting that wall down and showing people who I really am. I don't care if someone I just met doesn't like me but to have someone I have known for 8 years think less of me would kill me. On the surface I am a happy, bubbly kinda person but on the deeper side I am a very scared and protected person. So I keep letting the surface person shine. I like her much better anyway. (sigh) I want to tell these people what is going on in my head but everytime I go to I chicken out. I always tell people they can come to me, but how fair is that if I cannot return that trust.

On top of that my car was hit on Saturday (sniff). I am fine but my car has a dent in the side panel and he took off. So I got his plate number and reported him. I now have a meeting with icbc on Friday. (yeah)
Any that are my thoughts for this week. Thanks for reading my blog.
Love you all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kaylyn said...

Think we should get together for coffee....or maybe a long walk...love you and praying for you

8:44 a.m.  
Blogger Michelle said...

That's hard Tys. Just remember the act of forgiving is not done for the other person but to free yourself. He may choose not to remember and that's sad and painful but he will be held accountable sometime. You've forgiven him, your part is done, you now are free to move on with your life, to grow closer to God, build new relationships and strengthen old ones. Love you Tys, I'm here if you need to talk.

9:25 a.m.  
Blogger Miss-buggy said...

It's really hard to let down our guard and let people in. It is hard to trust people because it is people that hurt us. God doesn't let us down so it is easier to trust HIm, although it is hard to. You did awesome Tys. I am proud of you for taking the steps you have taken. YOu are strong in the Lord.
It's hard to not feel guarded but at the same time those people are there for you. These people that you talk about would not think any less of you. None of your friends would. I actually think more of you. They know you so well that they want you to share your struggles with them. To not take on the burden yourself. They wouldn't think that you are any less than who you are. I was once told that we are not meant to take things on by ourselves. If it feels heavy to us then we should talk to someone. Let someone in. I think Satan likes to play on the fear but you are fighting him so hard. YOu and GOd are winning. I may be wrong in my interpertation but that is how I feel. YOu are battling but you will win. Maybe not immediately but in time you will be the successor with GOd.
Love you Tys. I am here. Through anything. I am glad that we are growing in our friendship again. I missed you.

9:37 a.m.  
Blogger Shannon George said...

just remember all God cares about, is that you tried... you forgave him, and is is now forgotten past... you are clean, hurtfree, and aching for wholeness with God... you are now one step closer to full unity with God... he may not remember but you did, and you forgave him... you are cleansed... love you lots shannon

11:56 a.m.  
Blogger Susan Kirchmayer said...

i'd love to get to know the 'real' tysey!!!

5:35 p.m.  
Blogger James Goudie said...

I am sure the "real" tysey is awesome too.

9:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home