Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Things I am finding out while pregnant.

1. Foods I normally don’t like, he likes.
2. It is a different way to get over my fear of needles.
3. I don’t dislike the colour blue anymore; in fact I am quite partial to it.
4. People become much more willing to do your work for you. I try to avoid this one.
5. I don’t like people touching me.
6. I don’t like people using words to describe the fact that I am pregnant. Ie: preggers, or the term when you are going to pop.
7. I find it funny when people point out that I am pregnant, I think I have figured it out by now.
8. I am not comfortable with all the attention it brings.
9. I have an excuse for being tired or cranky all the time.
10. Finally number 10. I have noticed that every time he kicks or I see him on the ultrasound or I hear his heartbeat, I am falling more in love with him and his Dad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaylyn said...

These are pretty cool! Post new pictures!! I wanna see an updated belly picture! Miss you lots

6:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home