Monday, October 01, 2007

Guess what

Now I am not the type of person to get all mushy, cutesy and girly. I am the type of girl that loves sports, has a thing for muscle cars and would rather be camping then stay at a resort. So when I think of the “dream” wedding I should have planned……I draw a blank. You know that day that every girl has planned from the day they are 6. Why am I telling you this? Well, as of last July everything has changed. I cannot explain it nor do I understand it. All I know is I started having dreams and then one day I could picture the whole day. For example; I had this dream where it was my wedding day and I distinctly remember calling out my “husband’s” name. His name was Travis. The funny thing is, I don’t know a Travis, well I do but he is a little young. He is 8. So now there is a joke with me and my friends that I need to find someone named Travis. Well, I told the joke to Rob the other day. He sat and thought about it for a minute. Then he smiled and said this, “If you were to say my whole name it has the name Travis in it. RobeRT dAVId MacintoSh. All you would have to do is switch the r and the t in Robert." I thought that was kinda clever. I have found my Travis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home