Tuesday, October 09, 2007

What a weekend

So, my parents came to visit me for the weekend. It was nice. It was the first time my mother has met my boyfriend. I think she liked him. Anyway, they got here on Thursday and I had to work till 9. Well, by the time I got home the house was full of people. I did not get to bed till about 2 which sucked because I had to be up at 6:45 to get ready for work. SIGH. So work on Friday was boring. After work, we all went out to the bar down the street from my house for dinner and drinks. It was nice to go out with my family and have them get along with Rob so well. Rob had invited some of the guys from work so that was really fun too. Then on Saturday I took my parents to the zoo. It was a super beautiful day in Calgary, the sun was shining and the animals were all out. It was great. After the zoo we went to Montana’s for dinner where we had invited Rob’s parents out. I am so glad that everyone seems to like each other. Sunday morning my pants left and I started baking for thanksgiving dinner. Erika made the dinner and it was fantastic. I like the atmosphere that was in the house that day. A feeling of family, friends and warmth. Jess had some friends in town and then there was Erika, Tyler, Rob and I. It was the greatest thanksgiving away from home I have ever had…..it is the only thanksgiving I have had away from home. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I can’t wait till Christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaylyn said...

I am so happy for you. that everything went so well..missin ya :)

12:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home