Friday, May 12, 2006

here in Calgary

So I got into Calgary at about 10pm their time. The plane ride was uneventful and boring. The net day my cousin and I set off for the zoo. this zoo is a lot bigger than the on in Van.......and nicer. We saw everything from bats to red pandas ( I got to see my tigers). it took a good four hours just to see everything and then attacted to the zoo is a dino park which wasn't bad. I have lots of pics I will post when I am home. Altho I am going to try to put them on flickr. Any yesterday was a nice tour of calgary and tomorrow we go to the west edmonton mall. YEA.We are going to go to the water park and do some shopping then we will go to this bar called aussie rules and meet up with Dustin ( another cousin). They say this bar has a deulling piano thing so we will see what it is like. anyway that is all I can think of now. Except miss you all and see you soon. kisses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home